Happy May Day

Springday4-30-10-118

Springday4-30-10-124

Springday4-30-10-138

15 thoughts on “Happy May Day

That’s so nice of you, Francesca – I was just visiting your blog and marveling over your photos. I shot these into the sun, so they’d have a dreamy quality – but I love the crisp vibrance of your recent shots.

2. Stacy (Mama-Om)

Hi Christine,
    I just read your article in Mothering magazine. I don’t know if you remember me, but I was doing Diaper-Free Baby in Seattle years ago, when you first were writing your book. We emailed a few times.
    I am so glad to see your article! Yay!!
    Also, it’s nice to find you in the blogosphere, too. I’m surprised our paths haven’t crossed sooner!
    Best,
    Stacy
    (mama to two boys, now, ages 6 and 3)

3. Michele

Happy May Day to you or Hauskaa vappua as they say in these parts. 🙂 Those photos are lovely! I can’t believe it’s another few weeks before the violets are out here.

4. Kristen

Beautiful photos. I remember as a kid we would make May day bouquets using just a piece of paper formed into a cone and then we’d gather up flowers outside and deliver the bouquets to he neighbors. Where I’m at there’s a chance for snow tonight, so I’m hoping that May will start feeling more like Spring soon!

5. Meredith

I don’t know if you realize this but that first photo could be featured for the perfect, and I mean perfect, Mother’s Day card! What a talent you have!

That’s so nice of you to say that – thank you. I love photography – I think it’s an outlet for all the creative energy that is pent up inside me, since it is so hard to do my usual projects with a crawling baby around.

7. Becca

what beautiful girls!
    I just wanted to say thank you for the mothering magazine article..I just read it today and feel so inspired. I used cloth nappies for my daughter but didn’t know about EC..wish i had! I shall definately try it when our next baby arrives!
    Your blog is so creative and inspiring.
    Thank you!