Spring!

Everything is in bloom – each day we see changes – even the air smells different, fragrant and gorgeous. And one thing about having babies born in the fall is that they all begin to unfold and bloom in the spring, just like all the beautiful plants and trees and flowers out there. My babies all began to sit up, grab, gurgle and giggle during their first spring.

and sometimes, sneeze too. Are babies too young for hay fever?

We're taking long walks, digging in the dirt, growing wheatgrass, making May Day crowns, eating outdoors, and playing football. What are you all doing to welcome spring?

10 thoughts on “Spring!

1. Alison

Beautiful photos,gorgeous baby. And like Frugal Kiwi says I am so looking forward to cooler weather and time to put my garden right after a long dry hot summer!

Your fall baby is certainly blooming and thriving this spring! The best way to welcome spring for me is to work in my garden, with or without my helpers:)!

3. Christina @ Spoonfed

What a doll, Christine! Here in western New York, we’re making plans to (finally!) switch our yard over from ornamentals to edibles. I figure if I’m going to do all that work, I might as well get some food from it. Our daughter is old enough now (6) that she gets really excited about spring and its bounty. It’s wonderful.

Love the photos! I am enjoying the daffodils, hyacinths and forsythia that are blooming. My son can ride his bike to school now and I can take walks outside. It’s lovely.

5. Sharon Waldrop

I welcome spring by embracing it and spending as much time as I can outdoors. We had a brutal winter this year! By the way, I love the picture of your baby! Adorable!

I love the middle photo. Yes, New England has a real spring this year. You chose the right year to move back. Our garden is full of tulips and daffodils. I planted cosmos last week. I hope the early heat does not mean it will be a summer with hurricanes ….